2013年4月9日星期二

Should I Stay Hostel?

My friend HY which is same course with me, she sms ask me interested to stay hostel or not?
Oh! I thought this idea before!
But that time I decide to take lrt and bus going to college everyday... ><
So need to register the Touch and Go card for the payment RM100 per month will make it easier and save more money.
My friend said that if stay in hostel then the cost will be higher than take lrt everyday because the cost of eat and other.
The fee of hostel is RM180 per month.

I known my cousin and neighbour 's cousin stay hostel but not inside the college as rent a house with their friends.
erm I have some idea here...
  • stay hostel in college 1st,if feel not good then can cancel it and take lrt bus going to college everday.
  • take lrt bus 1st,if feel really very troublesome or no more time to do revision or what then can choose to stay hostel in college or rent house near the college with friends.
  • just take lrt bus 1st then we sure will get to know many friends which is same course so can ask for them can fetch me go and back? xD (I hope this will be happen! I want someone can fetch me la T^T I HATE PUBLIC TRANSPORT! )
Yan told me that her cousin stay college hostel before then her cousin feel take lrt bus go to school better.
Her cousin said the hostel is very noisy because the sound 'asalamoalaigong' will transmit out everyday. o.o

No doubt, I must annoying about MEALS too!><
All the food in the college canteen is also not so suitable for me and will be bored...
There is no a kitchen in the hostel so I can cook myself ><

My aunt said that is good for me to stay hostel because I can learn INDEPENDECE!
Oh yeah, thats right and I want to learn it too.
If I stay hostel, I must wash shirt myself, take care of myself when sick and other...

ZL Girl said rent house more dangerous than college hostel!@@
erm I don't know what is her reason but I think maybe is.
After that, she said :' I think going home is always the best choice...'
Because she said it out then I decide to DON'T WANT STAY HOSTEL!@@
wow~xD haha

My mum said she had readed newspaper that about a girl stay college hostel was rape and rob by other!
OMG Girl stay hostel really very DANGEROUSE!
My cousin's laptop was also rob by other when he out from college hostel. 
If I stay hostel,I cannot taste the food that my mum cook everyday and I cannot chat with mum too ><
Ou~~~
29/4 is comming soon!
My college life will be start!
I hope that I can get many nice friends and lecturers :)
God bless me yea ><
Good Luck :)

没有评论:

发表评论