2013年4月21日星期日

Have Fun

Yesterday I went to Econsave bought things with my mom and sister in afternoon
Then I bought Oat Krunch because got free this! :D hehe


At night, my family and I went to Jusco ate KFC as our dinner
Actually, mom wanna try this new favourite~


We go to line up to buy KFC then my brothers go occupied seats
We saw the Spicy Korean Crunch that bought by the customer in front of us
There was just put some Spicy Korean Juice on to it only!!OMG so cheap!!!!!
There is nothing special so we decided not to buy it!
Erm then I chose Set C, brothers chose Set F,mom chose Slate Plate and sister chose Fun Fried


After KFC, I went to EYS turn novel back to Ah Tian and borrowed J card from HL
After that, we went to Molly Fantasy at 2nd floor~
Mom gave me RM5 to exchange the token then I got a cop
So now I already complete 5 card there were full cop!
Then I used it to exchange 4GB pendrive!! hahaha so nice!


Then we went to book shop to read book
After 30 minutes like that we went to supermarket to see see got things to buy or not
Then my brothers and sister saw it and small brother took a picture for it-.-

fighting

Brothers said the fish kissing==zz
Then we went to buy bread 
I chose fruit tart :P
Sister chose cream cake mini
Brothers and mom chose breads
All these is our lunch for tomorrow :3
Then I just gave back the J card to HL
We gonna back now
We through the ground floor there had a Samsung Fair
There was a big tv screen showing SNSD's mv The Boyz
So I stood there and watched it x)
After the mv end, we went to Mc Donald there bought vanilla ice-cream RM1.05 :P
When we eating the ice-cream
My brothers shake sister's cake to destroy the cream onto the container! hahaha very funny!
10.30pm we reached home
Big brother said today is the 1st time that we are most happy for shopping at jusco!
I said maybe is because we long time no shopping at jusco at night already...
We were also already shopping 3 hours 30 minutes at jusco today I guess@@

没有评论:

发表评论