2013年3月15日星期五

My Mood and Feeling

There was nobody that can chat with me on facebook now
I got inbox them but don't know why they din't online and reply me==
So bad lo them -.- FINE
But I am still will waiting for them...
I feel boring and lonely now so I write my blog ~.~

Erm... 
Let me tell you what I am doing in these days la
After I resigned for my work
I always hang out with my friends
Go for watch movie,eat,walk in random,sing k,play badminton and jogging...
But if don't have go out
I will help my mum dry clothes,wash dishes,care a baby and a kid...
Beside that,I will also read novels,watch tv,enjoy music,online fb,read xue hai and eat... :P

After SPM 
We have 4 month to 'enjoy life'
But we sure will go find a job to earn money!
Because we love MONEY ~.~
But we also love to ENJOY
No doubt that if we don't have MONEY then how come can we ENJOY??
So we must work first...

Well
We already 2 month don't have study! @@
Will we become noob like a pig? O.O'
Oh No!
I think our skill already decrease yea!
So we must keep study in our life!
Fortunately I still got reading at least ._.
Don't think that is time to ENJOY or REST after SPM!
Thats a good time to improve ourself
Our college life is comming soon! Dx
We should start to prepare it already...

Argh! 
21th is coming!
Feel some more scare,nerverse and expect for the SPM result!
I hope the date can come faster
Because I want to meet all my beloved friends more and more <3 
and also my teacher ;)

Hello my friends and teachers
I am missing you all :)
I am sure that I will bring my camera and take many many pictures with you you you and you! ^-^ hehe

Is the time to sleep now
Because my mum maybe will come down and ask me for sleep
Bye and Good Night
Have a nice dream yea
Good Luck ;)

( Sorry that if got any wrong or mistake in my badly english.
Please forgive me and let me know what is my mistake yea.
Thanks ^^ )

没有评论:

发表评论