2013年3月28日星期四

自恋女孩

25th March
11.59am

She sms told me that she go HELP register for study foundation...
then I gave her a blessings :)
I know may be that is her good choice
because she get 9As so I think she should go a better college and she can do it well for her future too! I believe she can,sure! ^-^

But may be is because of she not same college with me to study together
then i feel sad and drop my tears at the moment...
but I no cry
She start school on first of april
So fast
Now already left few days only
We plan that 27/28 want to call all of our colleague come out sing k for gathering at ceo

We were also want to celebrate Yan's birthday too
30th April is her birthday

Unfortunately,Yan 's mum did't let her go out again because these day we always go for open day and education fair
So the gathering was cancel Dx

erm 
I know her at Maluri Jusco EYS on 25th Descember 2012
That is our 1st day for start work there
then her mum always fetch me back to my home
She is a nice girl
She study in SMK Cochrane and me is SMK Cochrane Perkasa
She is Libra too
She know korean and dance
She love SNSD especially Jessica
She always talk about SNSD and Jessica to us
I am very admire her that she is good in dance,good talk in english and brave (sometime) haha
Don't know why I will feel high and happy when she sing the korea song ~.~
Because of she so I start to feel like to hear korea song already
She will also share some video to me example MV and Live
Then I always wait for the loading because my line so slow==''
She let me love to hear

  • Almost-Jessica
  • Someday-Jessica
  • Don't said goodbye-Davichi
  • I got a boy-SNSD
  • Dancing queen-SNSD
  • Ma boy-Sistar
  • Fire-2NE1
and more...

She like to play badminton but dislike jogging
She is the only 1 daughter in her family and she feel lonely at home
but she has a computer to let her use the time whole day

She like to dance and I don't know how to dance but I want to learn
She like to sing k so much
Sometime we know the feeling each other because we are Libra xD

She is a nice friend
I know her already have 3 month like that
We always chat on fb every night from the working day until now :)
I don't want our friendship so fast end and I hope that PW XY KY 's friendship can forever and ever laa xD haha
I will miss you all ;)


Girl Generation

没有评论:

发表评论