2013年9月10日星期二

Despicable Me the Minion & Pou

I never watch Despicable Me 1
I remember that I feel thats not nice because is a cartoon
So Im not interesting to watch it
But now the Despicable Me 2 is very hot and I feel cute
I decide to watch it
I watch it with HY KM and KW at KL Festival City
Not so nice actually and not so funny
Just cute 

I am so sad that my phone cannot download the Minion Rush game!!
Don't know why...
then I can only lend friend's phone to play D: 






Here is the most funny video that I felt XD

https://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=180992122068818

My aunt got go to MCD buy the minions



My dad fetched my sister and I go to pasar malam
We saw that there is a stall put all the minions thing on the floor for sall
Many RM1 2 3 4
We straight squat down and choose
I saw there are 3 big minion toy but already wet@@yer
There got pencil box, pen, tupperware, tissue, notebook, sticker, handplus, file and so on but don't have key ring!!zz
Other stall got la but not cheap lo...


                 Sister's

Mine

You know? My sister din't take care of her sticker!
She paste all the sticker anywhere! OMG

I had draw a minion in my letter to send to my best frient at Johor
The minion that I draw I already forget to take a photo in the 1st letter
but for the another minion I got capture up in the 2nd letter



I draw those minions from XUE HAI


The right down side's minion is the minion that I draw in 1st letter

I notice that had people draw minion in the class table too



This one is sister's friend made it and gave her 
haha








The phone game that I play the longest time is Pou
because there are so many mini game inside the Pou too
So my phone just only left this game ._.

I draw it to HY one ~.~




fat vs full of shit

625 shits

the highest grade that I had score












没有评论:

发表评论