2013年6月14日星期五

熊手包 Bear Paw

6/6 Thursday

2.30pm my QS tutorial class just end
but I can back early little bit just 10 minute like that I think
because tutor said after submit the tutorial work then straight can back

My secondary friend CM already end his class on 2pm 
so he have to wait for me
We met at bus stop to take the PV bus
He got a map to see how to go PV128 the Bear Paw
We never eat it before
So we were gonna to try it!

2.45pm the bus just came
There were so many students took the bus
so we stand in the bus
we saw the KL Festival City Shopping Mall
next 2 station then we out from the bus
we walk and see the map to find the Bear Paw outlet

After a long walk and across 2 roads like that
then we arrived!
the outlet is small

You can choose only the Bear Paw or choose the set
If only the Bear Paw then is RM8.90
If you order set then is RM12++ ? Im not sure
Set including the Yakult (not same with outside,it is big 1)

We chose only the Bear Paw because set is very expensive
There are many type of favourite to let u choose
Bread : 牛奶,黑糖,全麦
Meat : 原味鸡排,Spicy鸡排,鱼排,火腿
Sauce : 泰国酱,日本酱,塔塔酱...

If you want to add a piece of cheese then have to add RM2!@@

We chose Japan sauce
I chose black sugar.fish
CM chose milk,spicy chicken and add cheese

This is mine :P

We purchased more than RM10 so the seller gave us a form to fill then put into the big box for lucky draw :3
Prizes have S3/S4/IPHONE? (forgot><), Ipad (I want it!), and RM30 voucher of Bear Paw

After that, I order 1 Bear Paw again for my mum because she ask me buy 1 back to her if enought money
I chose whole grain,spicy chicken and tata sauce to her







This taste nice than that 1 I ate!
becuse the sauce different
Mum cut it as 1/4 to let we all share to try it
Dad, Mum, Small brother and me
Sister try little bit
Big brother no chance to try it because he tuition-ing XD
aiya he miss liao~

After we finish ate
I felt so full@@
we back to the bus stop there to take the PV bus again to back to college
I met my course friend when up to the bus and we had a greeding x)
After reached college I need to take wangsa maju bus to back again z.z
CM still got event at 5.30pm so stay at college

erm I feel the fish not so nice to eat because thats very normal
I should chose other meat...
but I like to eat fish more than chicken
but chicken more than pig XD
and I think the sauce is the most important to determine how nice to the Bear Paw but also the bread is very cute and special la :)

没有评论:

发表评论